OMNI 3D®: 9am-10am
GEDCO, a Canadian-based company focused on developing, selling and supporting client-driven geophysical software solutions, announces its annual Software Users Meeting to be held in Calgary, Alberta on September 13, 2012.
Held at GEDCO’s head office, this event will feature presentations by the organization’s software developers and support team members. The presentations will focus on communicating the latest enhancements in versions 12.0 of OMNI 3D® Seismic Survey Design & Modeling as well as VISTA® 2D/3D Seismic Data Processing.
“GEDCO’s annual software users’ meeting offers something for everyone from new clients to advanced users .Our meeting present clients, as well as product developers with a unique opportunity to engage in an ongoing dialogue about the software’s current and future applications," said Randy Kolesar, Manager, Software Services at GEDCO.
Among the new enhancements in OMNI 3D 12.0 are:
· Streamer Design Wizard
· Web Map Service Interface
· OBC “Flip-Flop” Wizard
· Select Stations by Date of Attribute
· Summarize Files and Attributes
· Velocity Picking Wizard
· Illumination Wizard
· OBC Double Illumination Binning
· Fresnel Zone Binning with Velocity Gradients
· Copy / Paste Obstacles, Detours and Boundaries
· Custom Report Box for Plotting
· Cropping Wizard
· New Hot Keys
Among the new enhancements in VISTA 12.0 are:
· Enhanced Project Data management interface
· Real time Seismic Display and Flow interface function
· Expanded and enhanced flow control interface
· 3D VSP Processing Module
· 2D/3D VSP to CDP Transformation
· 2D Refraction Convolution/Velocity Stack Window
· 2D/3D Bandwidth Extension
· Sparse Deconvolution
· New Hot Keys
Founded in 1990 and based in Calgary, Canada, GEDCO is intensely focused on developing, selling, supporting and applying client-driven geophysical software solutions for the exploration sector.
GEDCO’s proprietary software packages include OMNI 3D®, the industry’s standard for seismic survey design and modeling, and VISTA®, one of the sector’s leading 2D/3D seismic data processing tools. Both software products are complemented by outstanding support services and training programs to ensure clients’ technical needs are met effectively and promptly.